My Best Friends

Hi everybody,


  I would like to tell a story about my best friends since my primary school until now.💝Anyone who has no best friends?of course,everyone have best friends.👭During primary school,I have 3 best friends.Their name are Alissa,Ain and Kamelia.👉👈Alissa is tall,smart,beautiful and caring 💗 while Ain is tiny,cute,principled and clever.💕How about Kamelia?Kamelia is chubby,knowledgeable,cute and she wear spectacles just like me!💓They are all friendly.We always learn together.😘Our UPSR results are not the same,so we are not in the same secondary school.📃🏫Because of that,we rarely hang out together.🌈
                          Me and Alissa💘
Me and Kamelia💚
Me and Ain💖


  I am studying at MRSM Balik Pulau.🔥Before that,I was in Maahad Al-Mashoor Al-Islami,Balik Pulau.🌟There,I have 2 best friends named Ayeesha and Anis.🌸Ayeesha is sweet girl.🍭She have brown eyes that makes her more cute.😍Anis is smart in English.😙However,she is not a scholar of knowledge.💟Ayeesha and Anis are the ones who most understand me when I studied there only for a month.😊It is because I am waiting for the eligibility results to go to MRSM.🌼I was very happy when my mom said that I can go to MRSM.🎀At the same time,I felt sad to leave Ayeesha and Anis.😢

  I enrolled in MRSM on 5 February 2018.💖It is very happy to study at MRSM.😚1 Khazin is my class🌹.I have 1 best friend named Alisya Sofea.💙She is smart and good looking.💦She also good in speaking English.🌠Alisya is a talented girl.✨We always together when we go anywhere.🌺Well,she is friendly too.👑 

  That's all I want to tell about my best friends.💐Thank you for read it.📜💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achievement in school

Random act of kindness