My Family

Hi everyone,


  In this opportunity,I would love to introduce myself.👧So my name is Dhia Nasuha.💙I lives in Telok Bahang,Pulau Pinang.🔰I am currently studying at MJSC Balik Pulau.🏫My favourite food is my mom's cook🍚while I love to drink Milo Ais.🍹My favourite colours are blue,mint,black,purple and grey...🌸

My uncle and my aunt

My mom and my dad

My brother

My younger brother


  Speaking about my family,👪I was the only daughter among my siblings.💗I have a mother named Hartini and father named Redzwan.👫I have 1 brother named Anas Hakeem and 1 younger brother named Aidil Irfan.👦My brother is 14 years old while my younger brother is 10 years old.😍They are good boys,👍but in a circum tenses they like to bully me.😠Mmm,how about my hobby?⚡I like to read novels,especially BLINK's novels.💕Well,I think this information is enough about my life..😙


  Thank you very much for reading my story..😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achievement in school

Random act of kindness

My Best Friends