Achievement in school

Hi everybody,

  I would love to tell about my achievement in co-curriculum.My achievement was first place in 4x100m.I was in blue team on the sports day.My team in 4x100m were Alissa who is my bestfriend,Fatehah who is the fastest runner in our team and Balqish who is the second fastest runner in blue team.I am also won the first prize in high jump when was in year 4.
Image result for image of medals
Next,

  I would like to share about my achievement in academic.I am the school prefects and I was the assistant of the chairman.My friend and I won the first prize in poem recitation.We were very happy to be the winner.Other than that,I won the first prize in poetry recital for National Day celebration.Well,I got 3A's and 3B's in UPSR.



  That's all I want to share.Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random act of kindness

My Best Friends